Veterinarian Advantages With DiapeticTM Rescue
DiapeticTM Rescue was created to simplify the care of diabetic pets; prolong their life; and ease the fear of living with a chronic illness. The best way to reach the thousands of diabetic pet owners is thru the first point of contact in a diagnosis, the veterinarian.
The diabetes care kit provides many advantages to a veterinarian and their practice as an enhancement to the training service for any diagnosed diabetic dogs and cats. Please allow me to share some of the ways to implement this training program into your clinic and it's advantages.
- Training Service - Utilize the kit as a prop to walk your patient thru the proper care, what to look for, timeframes, levels, and encouragement.
- Non-Intimidating Training - The kit is packaged so that someone new to the illness is not intimidated by the routine.
- Bonding to Pet Owner - The kit enforces the veterinarian recommended care for diabetic pets and builds the relationship trust so that the pet comes back.
- Adaptable - The kit guidelines provide an easy script for the technician to follow related to care, levels, generic tools, what to look for, when to use based on your practice recommendation.
- Avoid Euthanasia - Keep diabetic pets alive by demonstrating and providing all the resources available and ease in managing their livelihood.
- Promotion of Follow-up - The kit reconfirms follow-up calls to review management and results.
- Revenue Source - The kit provides an added service your practice incorporates into your services portfolio. Additional offerings from your office could be sold. The sale of the kit to your pet owner can be added to your portfolio of services.
- Reusable - The kit can be used for each individual diabetic patient as a course of demonstration.
- Social Awareness - The kit teaches and enforces safety for the environment and other individuals when disposing needles and lancets.
- Time Savings - The kit reduces the time in educating a very time intensive disease and reduces the learning curve.